Best Ajax Movers suggest packing fine collectible in their authentic packages, if it is possible, for better protection. However, when these aren’t accessible, our Ajax movers can wrap up your collectible in safe packing containers, which are padded with bubble wrap or Styrofoam peanuts.
Below are a few things to consider while packaging your collectible:
- Pack small collectible things like silver or gold coins, stamps, diamond jewellery, etc. and carry these with you.
- China, crystal and fragile ceramic needs to be professionally covered with fine tissue and placed into specially designed pocket containers. Remember to place plates sitting on side.
- Pack collectible dolls, collectible figurines and statues as you would pack other fragile items. Wrap them one by one in soft tissue, then in bubble wrap padding the box with Styrofoam peanuts or paper. When necessary, use double-walled packages.
- Ask your Movers in Ajax about proper packing of wine bottles or any other disposable collections. Certain preparations may be required in order to guarantee the maximum care while in transit.
- Label all boxes that contain glass wares and breakables with “Fragile” labelling.
- Leave aside pieces which you prefer to be packed by professional movers.
- Ask your movers about uncommon or hard-to-move collections.
Make a summary of your collectible for the property owner’s insurance coverage.